Reebol Emulsion Xtra
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
is supplied as a pale amber liquid which turns white when diluted with water to produce a chemical release agent, combining the outstanding release properties of such materials with the economy of a conventional oil. It reacts with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould which enables easy stripping from the hardened concrete.
For easy and stain free release of concrete moulds and formwork of all types. Particularly where wooden formwork isused and de-moulding or stripping times exceed 24 hours.Advantages:
- Non-staining: No cleaning of unsightly oil stains if plastering is not required.
- High quality: Produces really fair faced finish concrete.
- Versatile: Can be used on all types of moulds.
- Minimises Cleaning: Makes cleaning of form faces between pours very easy.
- Concentrate form: Reduces storage and transport costs.
- Water based: Only requires water for dilution.
- Aids corrosion inhibition.
- 1 part Reebol Emulsion Xtra: 6 parts clearwater(by volume)
- May be used on wooden or metalsurfaces. Particularly effective on resinous coated surfaces including Reebol Formcote coated wooden surfaces.
- Can be used safely with white cement.
It is necessary to protect freshly coated formwork from rain which may dilute the emulsion before it has dried. After drying the coating will withstand an occasional lighty shower but may be affected by heavy or continuous rain. Insuch cases, a further coat is advised once surfaces have dried out thoroughly.
De-moulding can be carried out in the normalway and no special precautions are necessary. After de-moulding: Formwork surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned, but this is normally easy due to the excellent release action.
The cleaned formwork surfaces must be recoated with Reebol Emulsion Xtra each time, in accordance with normal practice.
Delivery Time: Immediate